The chassis is lightweight and fast to fold, but the adjustable suspension and wheels with ball bearings give an impeccably smooth ride.
Spot+’s lie-flat seat makes it suitable from birth, and the extra-padded seat and large hood will keep your baby comfortable.
The Spot+ is available in a choice of 5 Magic fabrics, which contain a special anti-stain treatment to keep it looking fantastic for longer.
Washable – The substantially padded seat lining ensures maximum comfort for your newborn, and the fabric can be removed for washing.
Safety Lock – The Spot+ pushchair features a primary safety lock on both of the handles that must be operated simultaneously with the secondary lock (at the bottom) before folding the chassis.
Secure – The soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure the baby is snug and secure when the harness is tightened. 5 point attachment harness for maximum safety.
Comfort – Two position adjustable rear suspension for a smooth ride as baby grows.
- Primary security lock on both sides to prevent the chassis from folding
- Ergonomic closed handle for greater rigidity and control when pushing, but still folds to a tiny compact size
- Automatic locking mechanism for ease of transporting the chassis when folded
- Easy to use linked brakes on rear wheels
- Adjustable rear suspension. The softer position is used when the baby is smaller and lighter, then adjusted as baby grows and becomes heavier to maintain a comfortable ride
- Detachable rear when containing ball bearings for a smoother ride
- Front swivel wheels, with suspension, easily detaches and features auto-lubricated sleeves with bearings for greater manoeuvrability
- Removable rigid bumper bar. It features a patented locking system that automatically moves to the correct position, once the pushchair is opened
- Large shopping basket
- Two position adjustable footrest
- Easy switch wheel system
- The extra padded seat is suitable from birth and features an adjustable back rest with lie flat position safety lock. This lock prevents the backrest from being raised when the newborn is lying down.
Approx. weight 8.9 kg